We compare National Friendly health insurance with a number of different providers. See how much you could save.
MediSearch works in partnership with leading private medical insurance providers in the UK, including National Friendly, to make sure that we find our customers the best private medical insurance policy at the best price.
A Policy with National Friendly
The National Friendly Healthcare Deposit Account is a flexible approach to private medical cover with some very attractive benefits:
Comprehensive medical cover for adults from just £40 a month per person. Child plans from just £20 a month. Fixed affordable premiums for 5 years. 75% of your fixed monthly premium goes into running the scheme and the other 25% goes into your personal deposit account. Your top-up gives you additional cover for the first 10 years – from day one. Choose any UK hospital or treatment location – whether private or NHS. Claim cash payments for NHS overnight and day case stays – up to 10 nights a year.
No need to renew your policy each year– you’re always covered.
About National Friendly
The National Friendly Society was formed in 1868 and provided health schemes for workers until to the formation of the NHS in 1948. In 2006 the society noticed an opportunity in the Private Medical Insurance (PMI) market for an alternative product proposition. The development of a unique healthcare policy, the Healthcare Deposit Account, was initiated and took the company back to its roots.
To compare how policies from National Deposit stack up against those of other leading health insurance providers, simply fill in the form to your right and get a quote today.
Alternatively please call us free on 0800 092 9963 for further information.