(please click the questions below to see the answers)
- What is PMI?
- What am I covered for? What does cover not include?
- How do I make a Claim?
- Which Hospitals may I use for my treatment?
- What will affect my premiums?
- What is moratorium underwriting?
- What are benefits and exclusions?
- What is switching or ‘switch terms’?
- Do I need to provide medical evidence to take out PMI?
- Do Insurers offer a money back guarantee?
- Which details of my health must i provide the medical insurance providers?
- What is FMU – Full Medical Underwriting??
- What is in-patient coverage?
- What is day-patient coverage?
- What is out-patient coverage?
- What am I covered for and what is not included?
- I have pre-existing medical conditions how does this effect my insurance?
- What is the difference between standard and comprehensive medical insurance?
Alternatively please call us free on 0800 092 9963 for further information.
Get a Health Insurance Quote from MediSearch